What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket to a concert in The Nights We Stole Christmas series (up to $48.92 value)
Friday, December 4
- Bastille: With an indie-pop sound that summons the slick synth-pop of the ’80s and contains lyrical allusions to TV’s Twin Peaks, singer/songwriter Dan Smith’s solo project turned four-piece blew up like Mount Vesuvius with the arena-ready single “Pompeii” and the multi-platinum debut album Bad Blood.
- The Wombats: This Liverpudlian post-punk act landed the coveted NME Award for Best Dancefloor Filler for “Let’s Dance to Joy Division.”
Saturday, December 5
- AWOLNATION: The band explores the bounds of modern rock by mixing atmospheric electronica with jolts of good old-fashioned guitar shredding, all underscored by frontman Aaron Bruno’s gravel-tossed growl.
- The Struts: AllMusic.com compares this British group’s “unabashedly over the top, retro-fetishist, classic rock style” to The Darkness, and states the lead singer Luke Spiller comes off as cross between Bowie, Jagger, and Plant—guys who know a little something about strutting.
Sunday, December 6
- Silversun Pickups: L.A.’s venerable troupe of stargazing, shoegazing, and everything in-between gazing rockers first caught ears with the dreamily distorted Big Muff stomper “Lazy Eye” in 2006, and gave fans their most recent album, Better Nature, earlier this year.
- Foals: new wave post-punk dance rock from Oxford, England that’s perfect for fans of Bloc Party and The Futureheads
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.