What You'll Get
- $15 for one early-discount ticket for general admission (up to $24.35 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $17 for one ticket for general admission (up to $24.35 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, July 15, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16, at 6 p.m.
Each day will also host a free matinee concert, starting at 3 p.m. on Friday and 2 p.m. on Saturday.
The North Carolina Songfest
- The Headliner: The Hoppers, “America’s Favorite Family of Gospel Music,” who have been bringing their harmonies to Carnegie Hall, concert halls in Israel and Africa, and even presidential religious inaugural ceremonies for more than 50 years. Fronting the group are Claude & Connie—the latter of which has been inducted into the Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame.
- Also Appearing: Ivan Parker | The Guardians | Christian Davis | Carolina Quartet
- The Headliner: Triumphant Quartet, stalwarts of southern gospel music for more than a decade who’ve posted three No. 1 songs and riddled the Top 40 charts. Live, expect faith-filled hits such as “Saved By Grace,” “Love Came Calling,” and “Don’t Let the Sandals Fool Ya.”
- Also Appearing: Three Bridges | Blackwood Brothers Quartet | Aaron & Amanda Crabb
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.