- $40 for one ticket to see The Oak Ridge Boys, plus $20 worth of slot play (up to $51.08 total value)
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Rocky Gap Casino Resort
- Outdoor general admission; personal lawn chairs encouraged
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Oak Ridge Boys
- The Boys: William Lee Golden, Duane Allen, Richard Sterban, and Joe Bonsall—the same lineup fans have loved since 1973
- Their sound: old-fashioned country music straight from the tap, with a tinge of pop and gospel sweetness that would make the devil hang up his horns
- Their acclaim: five Grammy Awards, eight GMA Dove Awards, four Country Music Association Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, induction in the Grand Ole Opry, and the front page of the swimsuit edition of Beards Illustrated
- Hits you might hear: the rousing “American Made,” the instructional “Trying to Love Two Women,” the rollicking “Bobbie Sue,” and the irrepressible double-platinum hit, “Elvira”
- Fun fact: the original group got its start performing gospel songs in an atomic bomb research facility in Knoxville under the name Wally Fowler and the Georgia Clodhoppers
16701 Lakeview Road Northeast
Flintstone, MD 21530