Families attend a fun-filled fair that includes fireworks, demo derbies, Figure 8 racing, and interactions with animals
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission to Oakland County Fair 2019 on July 5–14
- What’s included:
- Option 1: One Single Main Arena Event Pass
- Option 2: One Family Pack = Four Single Main Arena Event Passes + 1 Parking Pass
- July 5 Figure 8 races 7 p.m.
- July 6 Off Road Derby 1:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- July 7 Free Event
- July 8 Free Event
- July 9 KOI Drag Racing 7 p.m.
- July 10 Rodeo 7 p.m.
- July 11 Night of Destruction 7 p.m.
- July 12 Championship Figure 8 Races 7 p.m.
- July 13 All Star Monster Truck Show- Featuring Big Foot and KaMaKaZiE KiD 1:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- July 14 Free Event
- Tickets are for ages 15+
Child tickets available for ages 6-14
- See the schedule and more info
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2019. Not valid on 7/7, 7/8, or 7/14. Limit 8 per person. Must use in one visit. Redeem on day of the event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is the issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Oakland County Fair
The roar of car engines and the grunts of bucking rodeo bulls make up just some of the energetic sounds filling Springfield Oaks County Park during the Oakland County Fair. With a rich history that traces back to the 19th-century Oakland Agricultural Society, the fair reconnects the county with its natural heritage via free activities such as horse shows, 4-H events, and races among pigs that refuse to cheat by using their wings. Throughout the fair, visitors can arc skyward or spin wildly on carnival rides, and free events delight crowds every day.