What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $51.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Octonauts Live!
- Calling all Octo-Cadets! The Octonauts are an underwater exploration team consisting of animal adventurers led by the intrepid Captain Barnacles, Lieutenant Kwazii, and Medic Peso.
- The show: The Octonauts and the Deep Sea Volcano Adventure features brand new and fan favorite songs from the entire crew of beloved underwater explorers.
- What to expect: For the first time in the U.S., join them as they embark on an exciting new quest through an aquatic world full of adventure, interactive opportunity, and “must-sea” surprises. Octonauts Live promises to be the perfect theatre show for all fans of the Disney Jr. series.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Hall
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.