- $14 for one ticket to see Envision Theatre presents The Odd Couple (up to $29.37 value)
- Where: Hampden Hall at Englewood Civic Center
- General admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Dates and Times
- Friday, May 8, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 9, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, May 10, at 3 p.m.
The Odd Couple
A comedic ode to chums of conflicting temperaments, Neil Simon’s Tony Award–winning The Odd Couple has split sides around the world since its premiere in 1965. The comedy’s plot revolves around the lives of two mismatched friends—Oscar, the muddled and loveable curmudgeon, and finicky Felix, a fastidious news writer whose marriage is ending. After deciding to live together, the trouble starts in earnest: Oscar irritates Felix with his less-than-stellar cleaning habits, while Felix’s depressed state and mounting stress levels drive his roommate up the walls. The memorable characters, whip-quick dialogue, and consistent chuckles have made the play a favorite of theaters since its premiere, spawning the classic 1968 film (starring Jack Lemmon as Felix and Walter Matthau, who originated the role on Broadway, as Oscar) as well as an ABC sitcom and several adaptations.