Singing! Dancing! Paper! This hilarious new musical lovingly pokes fun at the hit TV show, “The Office”
What You'll Get
- Seating: P1 (orchestra rows A–Q or balcony) or P2 (orchestra rows Q–R or balcony)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Recommended for ages 12 and older.
- Babes in arms or children under the age of 2 are not permitted in the theater.
- Must present printed voucher at venue box office starting 2 hours before show.
The Office! A Musical Parody
- What it is: an unauthorized parody of the Peabody Award–winning sitcom The Office, a faux docuseries about the inner workings of Scranton, Pennsylvania’s third largest paper company—Dunder Mifflin
- Who you’ll see around the office: haphazard regional manager Michael Scott, assistant manager and beet connoisseur Dwight Schrute, troublemaking sales representative Jim Halpert, and other favorite characters
- What the press says: Mashable describes the show as “The world’s most elaborate inside joke, created with a whole lot of love, just for fans.”
- The creators: Bob and Tobly McSmith, the creative writing duo behind ’90s parodies like the New York Times Critics’ Pick Bayside! The Saved By the Bell Musical and Full House! The Musical
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must present printed voucher at venue box office starting 2 hours before show. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. No advance seat selection; seating is pre-assigned by Mirvish Productions. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; please email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Recommended for ages 12 and older. Babes in arms or children under the age of 2 are not permitted in the theater. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.