- $25 for one G-Pass ticket to The Old School Summer Fest featuring Blackstreet (up to $45 value)
- When: Friday, June 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Seating: upper reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Old School Summer Fest
- Blackstreet: deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go”
- SWV: Also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
- Toni! Tony! Toné!: despite the fact that none of the performers are named Tony, Toni, Toné, or even ToeKnee, this new jack swing trio dominated the R&B charts in the late ’80s and early ’90s with #1’s such as “Little Walter” and the gold single “Feels Good”
- Biz Markie: before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend”
- Big Daddy Kane: the Grammy-winning rapper and former member of the Juice Crew’s mix of rapid-fire rhymes and swagger inspired generations of MCs, including former hype man Jay-Z