What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Orchestra
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Masonic Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for balcony seating (up to $29.87 value)
- $25 for mezzanine seating (up to $46.87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Who you’ll recognize from their days with Electric Light Orchestra: violinist Mik Kaminski and strings arranger Lou Clark
- Other personnel: singer/keyboardist Eric Troyer, guitarist Parthenon Huxley, drummer Gordon Townsend, and bassist Glen Burtnik
- What to expect at their live show: greatest hits from Electric Light Orchestra and ELO Part II—think “Strange Magic,” “Xanadu,” and “Living Thing”—plus original songs from The Orchestra delivered in a similarly sweeping, symphonic style
- What The Orchestra’s debut album No Rewind did: extended the ELO sound with originals including “Over London Skies;” inspired VHS owners to rebel against the system
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cleveland Masonic Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Cleveland Masonic Auditorium's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.