- One ticket to see The Orchestra
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Masonic Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for balcony seating (up to $29.87 value)
- $25 for mezzanine seating (up to $46.87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Who you’ll recognize from their days with Electric Light Orchestra: violinist Mik Kaminski and strings arranger Lou Clark
- Other personnel: singer/keyboardist Eric Troyer, guitarist Parthenon Huxley, drummer Gordon Townsend, and bassist Glen Burtnik
- What to expect at their live show: greatest hits from Electric Light Orchestra and ELO Part II—think “Strange Magic,” “Xanadu,” and “Living Thing”—plus original songs from The Orchestra delivered in a similarly sweeping, symphonic style
- What The Orchestra’s debut album No Rewind did: extended the ELO sound with originals including “Over London Skies;” inspired VHS owners to rebel against the system