What You'll Get
Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach’s Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this deal for a tailgate buffet at The Original Gabe’s by the Park and tickets to a Saint Paul Saints baseball game at Midway Stadium. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a tailgate buffet and a baseball game for two (up to a $71.90 value).
- For $59, you get a tailgate buffet and a baseball game for four (up to a $143.80 value).
- For $85, you get a tailgate buffet and a baseball game for six (up to a $215.70 value).
- For $109, you get a tailgate buffet and a baseball game for eight (up to a $287.60 value).<p>
The tailgate buffet (a $19.95 value/person) includes the following:
- Bratwursts, burgers, hot dogs, and kids’ chicken fingers
- Potato salad, pasta salad, coleslaw, chips, and vegetables
- Ice cream<p>
The baseball-game package includes the following:
- A ticket for infield-reserved seating for each guest to a home game on the schedule (up to a $14 value; not valid for games after Wednesday, July 31), which can be reserved by calling Gabe’s; tickets must be redeemed at the restaurant.
- A shuttle ride to and from the game. The shuttle runs continuously for one hour before and after the game.
- Parking at Gabe’s.<p>
The Original Gabe’s by the Park helps customers embrace warm seasons by blending undisputed summer pastimes such as food, baseball, and chauffeured transportation. With each packaged deal, the restaurant allows guests to select tickets to an upcoming Saint Paul Saints game and fuel up pregame with dinner two hours before the first pitch. Upon arriving at the restaurant, diners redeem tickets from the host before claiming a table beneath a trellis of wooden rafters and more than 20 high-definition television screens. After dinner, shuttle buses transport diners to Midway Stadium for infield-reserved seating. In addition to live baseball, the Saint Paul Saints games showcase a cavalcade of unconventional features such as an 80-year-old resident massage therapist, a bleacher-stationed hot tub, and a live pig mascot.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2013. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Game dates subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Redeem starting day of the game for a ticket at The Original Gabe's By The Park. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at The Original Gabe's By The Park. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects St. Paul Saints' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Gabe's by the Park
Over the past three decades, The Original Gabe's by the Park's proximity to CHS Field, along with the eatery’s 20 high-definition televisions, have encouraged fans to drop in for pre- and postgame meals. Beneath a trellis of wooden rafters, darts and raucous cheers fly to a soundtrack of hand-plucked TouchTunes jukebox jams. On an American-themed menu, snacks of nachos prelude entrées such as crusted new york strip steaks, and signature burgers—aptly titled to celebrate the kitchen staff’s forge-proof condiment designs.