$49 for a tailgate buffet at The Original Gabe’s by the Park and two tickets to a Saint Paul Saints baseball game at CHS Field ($103.90 value)
- One St. Paul Saints t-shirt per person
- $10 gift card available for Groupon purchasers upon return to Original Gabe’s by the Park on day of game
- Game seating: Outfield reserve
- Food begins at Gabe’s two hours before the first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The tailgate buffet (a $12.95 value/person) includes the following:
- Bratwursts, burgers, and hotdogs
- Potato salad, pasta salad, coleslaw, and chips
The baseball game includes:
- One ticket per person for outfield reserved seating to any Saints home game between May 18 and August 10; see the schedule. Tickets must be redeemed at Gabe’s on game day ($14 value per person)
- One St. Paul Saints t-shirt per person ($15 value per person)
- A shuttle ride to and from the game, which runs continuously for 1.5 hours before and 30 minutes after the game (a $5 value per person)
- Parking at Gabe’s
Tailgate Buffet and Game Day
The Original Gabe’s by the Park helps customers embrace warm seasons by blending undisputed summer pastimes: food, baseball, and chauffeured transportation. With each packaged deal, the restaurant allows guests to select tickets to an upcoming Saint Paul Saints game and fuel up pre-game with dinner two hours before the first pitch. Upon arriving at the restaurant, diners redeem tickets from the host before claiming a table beneath a trellis of wooden rafters and more than 20 high-definition television screens. After dinner, shuttle buses transport diners to the brand-new CHS Field where they can take in a game from outfield-reserved seating. In addition to live baseball, Saints games treat fans to a cavalcade of unconventional features, such as an 80-year-old resident massage therapist and a live pig mascot in addition to the sleek, modern stadium that opens on May 18.
The Original Gabe's by the Park
Over the past three decades, The Original Gabe's by the Park's proximity to CHS Field, along with the eatery’s 20 high-definition televisions, have encouraged fans to drop in for pre- and postgame meals. Beneath a trellis of wooden rafters, darts and raucous cheers fly to a soundtrack of hand-plucked TouchTunes jukebox jams. On an American-themed menu, snacks of nachos prelude entrées such as crusted new york strip steaks, and signature burgers—aptly titled to celebrate the kitchen staff’s forge-proof condiment designs.