What You'll Get
- $10 for a one-day general-admission pass (up to $23 value)
- Children 12 years and younger are admitted for free.
- Click to view the event schedule
The Original LGBT Expo 2016
- See: dozens of live performances by both local and national acts, including drag shows, singer-songwriters, dancers, fashion shows, and more
- Learn: Take part in a wide variety of educational seminars; topics include healthy living, sexual wellness, entertainment, and dozens more
- Shop: Browse the wares and services of over 300 participating companies—pavilions include travel, wedding, family, small business, and non-profit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 3/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.