- One G-Pass to see The Original Stars from American Bandstand
- When: Friday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Duke Energy Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22.75 for the balcony (up to $37.91 value)
- $33 for the mezzanine (up to $55.95 value)
- $36 for the orchestra (up to $61.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Original Stars from American Bandstand
- Shirley Alston Reeves: As lead singer of The Shirelles, Shirley lent her golden pipes to hits such as “Tonight’s the Night” and “Will You Love Me Tomorrow”—the first Billboard-topping hit by an African-American girl group.
- Brian Hyland: This former teen-idol basically invented puppy-love pop with hits such as “Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini,” before forging a country-tinged career.
- The Chiffons: These four chanteuses dominated the airwaves in the ’60s with hits such as “He’s So Fine” and “One Fine Day.”