What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for general admission (up to $18 value)
The Original Wailers
- Are The Wailers and The Original Wailers the same band? Not exactly. The Wailers were Bob Marley’s old band with Bunny Livingston and Peter Tosh. After their breakup, Marley continued on with Bob Marley and The Wailers, which morphed into The Wailers Band after his passing. The Original Wailers formed in 2008 with Marley’s former lead guitarist Al Anderson and The Wailers Band’s Junior Marvin.
- Where you’ve heard Al Anderson’s guitar: On “No Woman, No Cry” and in concerts with James Brown, Stevie Wonder, The Rolling Stones, and Ben Harper. It also whimpers if Anderson leaves it alone for too long.
- High-profile honors: The 2012 EP Miracle received a Grammy nomination for Best Reggae Album.
- Songs you might hear in concert: “Blackbird,” “Justice,” “Our Day Will Come”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.