Former Bob Marley collaborator Al Anderson leads the band in classics such as “No Woman No Cry” and newer material
What You'll Get
- General admission
- This event is rain or shine.
- Blankets welcome; no outside chairs or coolers permitted. No re-entry.
- The Wailers are: the band that backed Bob Marley from the beginning of his career through his final days.
- What they did with Bob: accentuated his songs with sandy-footed backbeats, helped popularize reggae across the globe, and sold over 250 million albums
- What they’ve done after Bob: spread his legacy, music, and message of peace and love across the farthest reaches of the world, leaving an estimated 24 million people feeling elated and mellow
- The anchor of The Wailers: bassist Aston “Family Man” Barrett, who played bandleader during Marley’s heyday, co-produced and arranged many of Marley’s biggest hits, and scored a Lifetime Achievement Award from Bass Player Magazine
- Marley hits you’re likely to hear: “I Shot the Sheriff,” “Get Up, Stand Up,” “Is This Love,” and most of the hits from Legend, which is still the best-selling reggae album of all time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. This event is rain or shine. Blankets welcome; no outside chairs or coolers permitted. No re-entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.