All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to The Original Wailers (up to $19.40 value)
- Thursday, March 26, at 7 p.m. at Ocean Deck
- Friday, March 27, at 7 p.m. at Millikens Reef
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Original Wailers
- Are The Wailers and The Original Wailers the same band?: Not exactly. The Wailers were Bob Marley’s old band with Bunny Livingston and Peter Tosh. After their breakup, Marley continued on with Bob Marley and The Wailers, which morphed into The Wailers Band after his passing. The Original Wailers formed in 2008 with Marley’s former lead guitarist Al Anderson and The Wailers Band’s Junior Marvin.
- Where you’ve heard Al Anderson’s guitar: On “No Woman, No Cry” and in concerts with James Brown, Stevie Wonder, The Rolling Stones, and Ben Harper. It also whimpers if Anderson leaves it alone for too long.
- Other members of The Original Wailers: lead vocalist Desi Hyson, keyboardist Marty Batista, bassist Steve Samuels, drummer Francis “Paapa” Nyarkoh, and backing vocalist Erica Newell
- High-profile honors: The 2012 EP Miracle received a Grammy nomination for Best Reggae Album.
- Songs you might hear in concert: “Blackbird,” “Justice,” “Our Day Will Come”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.