What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: a show of your choice through August 2, excluding special engagements, indicated in red on the calendar.
- Where: The Orlando Improv
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- $15 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $80 value)
- Felipe Esparza (April 9–11)
- John Heffron (May 21–24)
- Josh Wolf (July 31–August 2)
About Orlando Improv
A staple of the nation’s standup scene since the first location opened in 1963, Improv comedy clubs have been popping up all over for nearly 40 years. The venues have played an instrumental role in the early careers of famous jokesters such as Bette Midler and Jerry Seinfeld. Now firmly established in locales from Florida to California, Improv comedy clubs draw big-name acts and ambitious up-and-comers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward special engagements. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office.Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at The Orlando Improv. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Orlando Improv's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+ with a valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.