- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through October 19, excluding special engagements, indicated in red on the calendar.
- Where: The Orlando Improv
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- $15 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $80 value)
Tammy Pescatelli (July 24–27)
As seen on Comedy Central, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and NBC’s Last Comic Standing
Tommy Johnagin (July 31–August 3)
Frequent guest on Late Show with David Letterman and Last Comic Standing
Tom Segura (October 2–5)
Star of the Netflix comedy special Completely Normal and host of the podcast Your Mom’s House
Warning: contains adult language
The Orlando Improv
A staple of the nation’s standup scene since the first location opened in 1963, Improv comedy clubs have been popping up all over for nearly 40 years. The venues have played an instrumental role in the early careers of famous jokesters such as Bette Midler and Jerry Seinfeld. Now firmly established in locales from Florida to California, Improv comedy clubs draw big-name acts and ambitious up-and-comers.