Filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard once said, “The cinema is truth at 24 frames per second, making slow-mo sports replays and time-lapse footage of sunsets nothing but cruel, cruel lies.” See cinéma vérité with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one five-day all-access pass to The Ottawa International Film Festival (up to a $77.87 value)
- When: October 2–6, starting at 7 p.m. each day
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the schedule of events.<p>
Venues by Date
- Wednesday, October 2 – Ottawa Marriott Hotel
- Thursday, October 3 – Rainbow Cinemas Ottawa
- Friday, October 4 – Saint Paul University Auditorium
- Saturday, October 5 – Ottawa Little Theatre
- Sunday, October 6 – Mansion Nightclub<p>
The Ottawa International Film Festival
It's All About Me – Trailer
* What to watch for a documentary that holds a lens up to matchmaking culture in India: Much Ado About Knotting * What to watch for a David-and-Goliath tale, where Goliath is the pharmaceutical industry: Fire in the Blood * What to watch for a local short about finding love among records: Vinyl Hearts * What to watch to be thoroughly spooked by Michael Keaton: Penthouse North * What to watch to understand the perils of instant gratification: It's All About Me * Where to go for a room full of well-dressed adults: the Music Video Challenge at Mansion Nightclub, an event for those 19 and older