- One G-Pass to see Buddy Guy
- When: Wednesday, August 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to $20.35 value)
- $25 for the pavilion, rows M–PP (up to $45.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Buddy Guy’s birth name: George Guy
- Chicago: the city whose blues sound was forged by Buddy, and the city that owes him a key and a park
- 6: the number of Buddy’s Grammy Awards
- 30: Buddy’s spot on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 2005: the year Buddy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Rhythm & Blues: Buddy’s latest—and 27th—studio album, featuring guest stars including Keith Urban and Kid Rock
- No. 1: where Rhythm & Blues debuted on the Billboard blues charts
- Hey Buddy, do you have the blues?: “Damn Right, I Got the Blues”