- $15 for a one-day G-Pass to the Wine and Food Festival Presented by Kroger (up to $32.60 value)
- Each ticket includes 8 samples and one wine glass
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22, from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, August 23, from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wine and Food Festival
- 15: the number of years the Wine and Food Festival has been taking place
- New this year: a craft beer tent, featuring brews from Bells, Ann Arbor Brewing Company, Dark Horse, New Holland, Founders, Arcadia, Mountain Town, Keweenaw, Brewery Vivant, Motor City Brewing Works, and Atwater
- 150+: the number of wines at the festival, from wineries including E&J Gallo Winery, Woodberry Wine, St. Julian, Dizzy Daisy, Fieldstone Winery, and Vintage Wine Company, among others
- Some of those wines: merlots, cabernet sauvignons, chardonnays, rieslings, sparkling wines
- Where many of the wines are from: Michigan, which boasts a rich wine-making culture
- Why sommeliers are on hand: to lead enriching seminars on pairing wines and correctly pronouncing “sommelier”
- Where to buy more wine: at the on-site retail store
- What to snack on: food from any number of local food trucks
- How to pair like a pro: sample free cuisine from local food vendors
- The soundtrack: live music from local acts