- $15 for one G-Pass to see Queensrÿche with Great White, Dio Disciples and Bang Tango (up to $25.45 value)
- When: Thursday, August 28, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Seating: pavilion
- Door time: 5:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: former Crimson Glory and Rising West frontman Todd La Torre, flanked by original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield, and Eddie Jackson
- The band’s most famous work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Its concept: a heroin addict who wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force”
- The band’s newest release: 2013’s Queensrÿche, which AllMusic described as “the album most Queensrÿche fans have desired for the last 15 years” and preschoolers described as “really hard to pronounce”
- Its concept: None. “Each song is its own animal,” explained La Torre.