- One G-Pass to Masters of the Mic
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to $20.35 value)
- $20 for pavilion seating (up to $35.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Masters of the Mic
- DMX: Ya’ll made him lose his mind in the 1999 hit “Party Up (Up In Here);” since then, his subwoofer-shaking growl has been heard in “No Sunshine” from the movie Exit Wounds, spitting “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” live on New York City’s Power 105, and delivering lines alongside Jet Li in Cradle 2 the Grave.
- Rakim: Known as “the God MC,” Rakim has been cited as an inspiration by virtually all of the greats—Tupac, Nas, Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Eminem, and Wu-Tang Clan-members GZA, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon.
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- EPMD: Otherwise known as “Erick and Parrish Making Dollars,” this pair unleashed the influential 1988 hit “Strictly Business.”
- Slick Rick: Allmusic dubbed Grammy-nominated rapper Slick Rick “hip-hop’s greatest storyteller” for reasons that become obvious when listening to hits such as “La Di Da Di” and “Children’s Story.”
- Black Sheep: This Queens hip-hop duo gets hands in the air with tracks such as “Flavor of the Month” and “The Choice Is Yours (Revisited).”
93% of 72 customers recommend
“Nice that craft beer was added this year. Great jazz band while you sample interesting wines and craft beers.”
“Great show as always. Offer more groupons for shows. We love em”