- One G-Pass to see MercyMe and Third Day
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 6 p.m.
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $10 for the general-admission lawn (up to $20.35 value)
- $20 for the pavilion (up to $35.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart. The link to the seating chart is in the bottom left corner.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of MercyMe’s Dove Awards, and the number of dwarfs in misprinted copies of Snow White: 8
- Tally of MercyMe’s number-one albums: 7
- What’s new: the band’s sound, which veers into a more danceable arena with 2014’s Welcome to the New
- Why fans of the old sound shouldn’t be worried, according to A Hearty Welcome: “While Bart and boys have mastered the ability to reinvent themselves, fans who’ve been with them since the beginning [will] be glad to hear that worshipful and cutting MercyMe mainstays are indeed present here.”
- Third Day’s sound: Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best
- Number of Grammys on their shelf: one more than the number of days in their name
- Hits to listen for: Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade “Cry Out to Jesus” and “Call My Name”
DTE Energy Music Theatre
7774 Sashabaw Rd.
Clarkston, MI 48348