- $6 for one G-Pass to the 2015 Winter Bridal Show (up to $13.20 value)
- When: Sunday, January 11, at 12 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 Winter Bridal Show
- What to watch: bridal-wear fashion shows
- Who to talk to: professional wedding planners
- Roughly 200: the number of formal-wear purveyors, DJs, venues, salons, honeymoon planners, bachelor- and bachelorette-party vendors, and caterers exhibiting their services
- $100,000: the total value of the gifts and prizes awarded over the course of the expo
- How you can have the perfect honeymoon: by winning one of three trips to Jamaica or two to the Caribbean
- How to keep from arriving to the altar naked: by winning one of eight designer gowns
- How to have totally stress-free nuptials: by winning the grand prize—one complete wedding
The Palace of Auburn Hills
The home of the Detroit Pistons, the site of approximately 200 concerts and sporting events per year, and the best place for locals to count more than 22,000 chairs, the Palace of Auburn Hills more than lives up to its regal title. As one of the first arenas to feature numerous luxury suites when it opened in 1988, the Palace set the standard for many NBA courts to come. Thanks to regular renovations and foresighted construction, the venue continues to welcome guests with comfortable amenities and top-notch technology.