What You'll Get
- $13 for one G-Pass to see Grammy-winner Peter Frampton and Cheap Trick (up to $20.35 value)
- When: Sunday, July 12 at 7 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Seating: general admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Almost five decades: the amount of time Grammy-winner Peter Frampton has been playing the guitar
- 8: the age he began playing
- What else the British musician plays: keyboard, bass, drums, vocal cords
- 6 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! sold in the US alone
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 23: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Cheap Trick’s ritziest tricks: Robin Zander’s come-hither larynx and Rick Nielsen’s trademark five-necked guitar
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
- April 1: the date that is officially Cheap Trick Day in their home state of Illinois
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 7/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.