- Two tickets to see Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus plus four glasses of wine
- When: Saturday, February 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance.
- $67 for mezzanine rows D–QQ (up to $126 value)
- $77 for orchestra section (up to $146 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus LIVE!
Based on the hit book by John Gray that sold more than 50 million copies worldwide, Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus LIVE! brings the differences between the sexes to life. The evening of vignettes and quips that has already stormed Europe unfolds as John Frusciante commands the stage. He animates comedic send-ups and earnest anecdotes that brush the bounds of theater, covering topics that include dating, marriage, and such delicate bedroom questions as whether it’s appropriate to drink out of the waterbed.
The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.