What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see Dennis DeYoung (up to $64.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- Seating: mezzanine section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where you met Dennis: as the founding lead singer of Styx
- His monster hits: "Lady," "Babe," "Come Sail Away," "Mr. Roboto," "Renegade"
- Why he'll probably answer to the name "Kilroy": Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned "Mr. Roboto," featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-Styx life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a Styx cover band in Hilary Duff's The Perfect Man
- Where else you've heard DeYoung's operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung's multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboards
An oasis for arts-loving crowds, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The buxom venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Paramount. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Paramount's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.