- $35 for one ticket to see Dennis DeYoung (up to $64.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- Seating: mezzanine section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where you met Dennis: as the founding lead singer of Styx
- His monster hits: "Lady," "Babe," "Come Sail Away," "Mr. Roboto," "Renegade"
- Why he'll probably answer to the name "Kilroy": Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned "Mr. Roboto," featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-Styx life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a Styx cover band in Hilary Duff's The Perfect Man
- Where else you've heard DeYoung's operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung's multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboards
An oasis for arts-loving crowds, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The buxom venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
86% of 21 customers recommend
“Celtic Tenors was the best way to celebrate my birthday and St. Patricks Day. Paramount is a real nice venue!”