What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to Magic! (up to $37.25 value)
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- General-admission floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Their sound: hooky, reggae-soaked pop
- Song you’ve almost certainly heard: their breezy debut single, “Rude”
- Where else you’ve heard them: on Shakira’s “Cut Me Deep,” on the official 2014 FIFA World Cup album, and at Times Square to ring in 2015 New Year’s Rockin’ Eve
- Other places to spot singer Nasri’s audio fingerprints: on songs by Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, and Chris Brown—he’s also half of the songwriting and production duo The Messengers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Paramount. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.