What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Pedrito Martinez Group: Habana Dreams
- Who is Pedrito Martinez: a Grammy-nominated rumbero and conguero who founded Yerba Buena and has beaten skins with Wynton Marsalis, Paul Simon, and Eddie Palmieri
- Who Else is a Fan: Quincy Jones called the Pedrito Martinez Group “the real thing,” and the New York Times called him “an incomparable performer.”
- The New Album: Habana Dreams, an intentional reconnect with his homeland featuring Rubén Blades, Descemer Bueno, and Issac Delgado
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 5/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Symphony Space
The first event held in Symphony Space was a signal of the venue's ambitions and its creative approach to programming. In 1978, Allan Miller and Selected Shorts public-radio host Isaiah Sheffer reopened the formerly decaying market-turned-skating-rink-turned-theater to the public with 12 straight hours of Bach, including a night's-end chorus of hundreds of amateur and professional voices singing the composer's Mass in B Minor. Today, Symphony Space continues to welcome a diverse community from the neighborhood and beyond for performances from established and emerging artists.