What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket to The Perfect Ganesh (up to $33.35 value)
- When: select dates, July 23–August 23
- Where: Athenaeum Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
The Perfect Ganesh
- The Plot: two middle-aged American women forgo their annual trip to the Caribbean for a sojourn to India instead, where they hope to find peace after the deaths of their sons
- The God: Ganesh, a Hindu deity of wisdom, visits the women with equal parts tragedy and comedy, beauty and disgust, until finally leading them to true enlightenment
- The Playwright: Terrence McNally, the Pulitzer-nominated and Tony-, Emmy, and Obie-winning writer of Ragtime, Mothers and Sons, and The Full Monty
- The Reviews: The show has been recommended by the Jeff Awards, and has also been praised in reviews from the Chicago Sun Times, Newcity Stage, Chicago Reader, and others
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Eclipse Theatre
Inspired by the award-winning Signature Theatre Company in New York, Eclipse Theatre Company devotes each season to a single playwright, with past seasons spotlighting seminal scribes such as Tennessee Williams, Neil Simon, and Arthur Miller. Eclipse is one of the only companies in the Midwest to take this approach, enabling audiences to become fluent in a particular playwright's language and more quickly identify their use of silent letters.