- One ticket to Vox Lumiere - The Phantom of the Opera
- Where: The Los Angeles Theatre Center
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, November 21, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 22, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- $28 for balcony seating (up to $46.15 value)
- $35 for preferred seating in the left or right orchestra (up to $56.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Vox Lumiere - The Phantom of the Opera
Showing Lon Chaney’s 1925 classic film at the Los Angeles Theatre Center would be exciting enough, but Vox Lumiere doesn’t simply screen the silent film. The company uses the dark masterpiece as the inspiration for a steampunk wonderland. Dancers, singers, and musicians perform in sync with the movie, creating a backstage tour of the opera house while telling a “story-within-a-story” that complements the timeless tale. Composer Kevin Saunders Hayes’ exciting score runs the gamut from EDM to opera, brought to roaring life by performers who make half-masks look cool again. The effect, according to Broadway World, is dazzling: “To say we were blown away by Vox Lumiere’s The Phantom of the Opera would be an understatement.”