All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Vox Lumiere – The Phantom of the Opera
- When: Friday, December 12, or Saturday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Los Angeles Theatre Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for one early-bird ticket for regular seating (up to $46.15 value)
- $39 for one early-bird ticket for preferred seating in the left or right orchestra (up to $56.50 value)
- $42 for one regular ticket for regular seating (up to $60 value)
- $49 for one regular ticket for preferred seating in the left or right orchestra (up to $70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Vox Lumiere – The Phantom of the Opera
Showing Lon Chaney’s 1925 classic film at the Los Angeles Theatre Center would be exciting enough, but Vox Lumiere doesn’t simply screen the silent film. The company uses the dark masterpiece as the inspiration for a steampunk wonderland. Dancers, singers, and musicians perform in sync with the movie, creating a backstage tour of the opera house while telling a “story-within-a-story” that complements the timeless tale. Composer Kevin Saunders Hayes’ exciting score runs the gamut from EDM to opera, brought to roaring life by performers who make half-masks look cool again. The effect, according to Broadway World, is dazzling: “To say we were blown away by Vox Lumiere’s The Phantom of the Opera would be an understatement.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Los Angeles Theatre Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Vox Lumiere's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.