- One ticket to see Phantom of the Opera
- When: select dates, July 1–30
- Where: Hollywood Pantages Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Additional $4.55 per order charged at checkout
- This production is recommended for ages 6 and older
- Click to view all available dates and times
- $49 for mezzanine seating (up to $65 value)
- $69 for select orchestra seating (up to $85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
This offer applies toward the face value of tickets. After clicking “Buy,” you’ll be directed to telechargeoffers.com to complete your transaction.
The Phantom of the Opera
At more than 10,000 performances on the Great White Way, The Phantom of the Opera is Broadway’s longest-running musical, and it raked in more Tony Awards than even Webber could juggle. Those who have sung Andrew Lloyd Webber’s haunting score in the shower know the story by heart. The Phantom, formerly a promising musician, suffers a horrible disfigurement. So he hides himself away, lurking about the opera house in a mask and terrorizing the company he once held dear.
But then he falls in love. The company takes on a dreamy ingénue, Christine, and the Phantom begins coaching and wooing her from the shadows until she becomes a singing sensation. As with most tragic romances, chandeliers fall and the body count rises.
In this touring production, The Voice finalist Chris Mann dons the half-mask of the Phantom and sends goosebump waves through the audience with a “rich tone [that] has enough pop edge to feel relevant today,” according to the Tampa Bay Times. Katie Travis brings to the role of Christine all of the depth of emotion she showed in such roles as Kate McGowan in Titanic and Emma Carew in Jekyll and Hyde. The music of the night comes courtesy of acclaimed producer Cameron Mackintosh—the man behind Broadway gems including Les Miserables, Cats, and Little Shop of Horrors—and audiences will also find lavish new sets and choreography.