What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $39.50 for one general-admission ticket with food and drink samples (up to $53.94 value)
- $65 for one VIP ticket with food and drink samples, early entry, and access to the VIP area (up to $75.12 value)
VIP entry starts at 5 p.m., and general-admission entry starts at 6 p.m. The event ends at 9 p.m.
The 2nd Annual Philadelphia Restaurant Festival
- The food: handcrafted samples from more than 30 of Philadelphia’s hottest restaurants
- The drinks: more than 40 varieties of craft beer, craft cocktails, bourbons, whiskeys, liquors, and wine
- The entertainment: DJs and live entertainment to keep the culinary party going
- VIP upgrades: a private area, full-size drinks, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Online registration required. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With an audience of more than 100,000 young professionals in the Philadelphia area alone, UpcomingEvents.com is one of the most cohesive local sites to check for upcoming parties, concerts, and fundraisers. But it's not just a place to find out about events—it's also a way to get the word out about your own plans. Rife with events ranging from beer & wine festivals to charity events to black tie parties, the website is as effective in bringing people together as plastering a flyer on thousands of computers, but without all the legwork.