What You'll Get
- $50 for one all-access weekend pass ($100 value)
- $25 for one all-access Saturday pass ($51 value)
The Philip K. Dick Film Festival
- The namesake: A titan of the sci-fi genre, Philip K. Dick penned several novels that became films, including Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (the source material for Blade Runner) and A Scanner Darkly.
- The features: Fans can grab a seat and some popcorn for the dozens of sci-fi releases, short and feature length, set to be screened. Catch titles such as Metta Via on Friday, Sound of the Deep on Saturday, and the US premier of Rafel Duran Torrent’s Cyborgs Among Us. Some presentations will include appearances from the films’ stars, such as Michael Ironside and Charles Baker at Alterscape, and Armand Assante at The Wanderers.
- The program: The feature films will be accompanied by a series of shorts, panel discussions, and Q&A sessions with filmmakers, all grouped according to theme or format, such as documentaries or animation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.