What You'll Get
- One ticket, starting from $12.50
- View all available dates, showtimes, and seating options.
- View the seating chart.
The Phoenix Symphony Presents Haydn Symphony No. 45
- The program: The Phoenix Symphony closes out the season with the Haydn piece known as “Farewell” and Mahler’s Das Lied von der Erde (The Song of the Earth).
- The highlight: The moniker “Farewell” comes from the piece’s first performance, where Haydn and his musicians protested the extension of their summer season at Prince Nikolaus Esterházy’s estate. As each man finished playing his part, he extinguished the candle by his music stand and walked out of the room.
- Notable guests: tenor Richard Cox and mezzo-soprano Margaret Mezzacappa
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/2p5RjFD. Contact Phoenix Symphony Hall at (602) 262-6225 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.