- One G-Pass to see The Pink Floyd Experience
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Detroit
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12.99 for general-admission seating in the balcony (up to $35 value)
- $19.99 for main floor seating (up to $58.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Fillmore Detroit
As part of famed San Francisco promoter Bill Graham’s chain of venues, the rock ‘n’ roll pedigree of The Fillmore Detroit comes with the name. The historic venue—built in 1925 as a movie house—beams with classic opulence as fans shake their tail feathers on a hardwood dance floor under an 80-foot ceiling adorned with chandeliers and film reels once used as frisbees.