What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Pink Floyd Experience
- When: Sunday, March 16
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for rows LL–NN of the center balcony (up to $35 value)
- $15 for rows PP–RR of the center balcony (up to $35 value)
- $15 for rows MM–SS of the left or right balcony (up to $35 value)
- $20 for rows P–Z of the orchestra (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Pink Floyd Experience
Highlights from The Pink Floyd Experience * The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess * In other words: a Pink Floyd show * The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound * The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases * The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz * The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fox Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.