- One ticket to see The Pink Floyd Experience
- When: Sunday, March 16
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for rows LL–NN of the center balcony (up to $35 value)
- $15 for rows PP–RR of the center balcony (up to $35 value)
- $15 for rows MM–SS of the left or right balcony (up to $35 value)
- $20 for rows P–Z of the orchestra (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Pink Floyd Experience
Highlights from The Pink Floyd Experience * The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess * In other words: a Pink Floyd show * The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound * The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases * The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz * The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig