What You'll Get
- Two tickets to The Four Bitchin’ Babes
- When: Saturday, February 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Plaza Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $29 for rear orchestra or orchestra balcony (up to $74.16 value)
- $39 for preferred section (up to $98.88 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Four Bitchin’ Babes
- Their Show: A hootenanny of jaunty folk music driven by pianos, mandolins, guitars, Irish bohrans, sugary four-part harmonies, and satirical lyrics that has captivated fans (known as Babeophiles) for 25 years; or as the Babes call it, ”The Best Estrogen Fueled Musical Revue Evah!”
- Their Acclaim: Boston.com calls the group “slyly outre” while The Boston Globe refers to them as “Traveling Oprah Winfreys”
- Where to Begin: Check out satirical tunes such as “Sensitive New Age Guy” from the group’s 1990 debut album, or delve into the latest, Midlife Vices…A Guilt Free Musical Revue, featuring ditties such as “The History of Cheese” and the swinging “Ukelele-Pick-Me-Up”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 7, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Plaza Live Orlando. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Plaza Live Orlando's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.