- One G-Pass to see The Pointer Sisters
- When: Saturday, April 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Trump Taj Mahal - Mark G. Etess Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for elevated off-main-floor seating in sections L–N, P, R, S (row M), N, or P (row P) (up to $23.25 value)
- $20 for elevated off-main-floor seating in sections L, M, R, S (row D), N, or P (row F) (up to $34.95 value)
- $20 for main floor sections 101, rows 9 or 14; section 105, rows 9 or 13 (up to $34.95 value)
- $29 for main floor sections 102, rows 4, 8, or 15; section 103, rows 15 or 22; section 104, rows 3, 7, or 15 (up to $45.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Pointer Sisters
- The original Sisters: June, Bonnie, Anita, and Ruth Pointer
- The current Sisters: Anita and Ruth Pointer and Ruth’s granddaughter Sadako Johnson
- How they got their start: singing in their father’s church
- Number of Grammy Awards: three
- Most surprising Grammy: Best Country Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group
- Country?: The Pointer Sisters have dabbled in genres including R&B, pop, disco, jazz, gospel, and yes, country
- Most surprising hit single: a cover of Bruce Springsteen’s “Fire”
- What to expect during the show: decades of classic hits, synchronized steps, and harmonies that invoke goosebumps
- How excited are they to perform?: they just can’t hide it, they’re about to lose control, and they think they like it