What You'll Get
- $50 for a VIP membership to The Pour House Music Hall ($100 value)
VIP memberships include:
- General admission for one to every VIP member show through December 31
- Sound-check privileges
- Pre-sale ticket privileges to select shows
- One complimentary guest admission on your birthday
- Monthly newsletter with exclusive offers, giveaways, discounts, and upcoming shows
- For a North Carolina-founded group that according a review of their latest album in Big Takeover, “continue to perfect their 1970’s-inspired, hooky power-pop,” see Stratocruiser (Tuesday, April 8)
- For eclectic reggae tunes supplemented by elements of rock and hip hop, see The Movement (Tuesday, April 22)
- For a long-bearded singer-songwriter, recipient of the iTunes US Best Singer/Songwriter Album in 2008, and specialist on an array of stringed instruments, see William Fitzsimmons (Thursday, April 24)
The Pour House Music Hall
One of Raleigh’s oldest and most venerable venues, The Pour House Music Hall has championed sonic equality for more than 15 years by hosting acts as diverse as the Avett Brothers and Leon Russell. The space’s bi-level layout allows for an expansive dance floor while accommodating those who wish to stay above the fray and keep an eye out for their sworn foe’s scalp birthmark. True to its name, The Pour House also boasts 30 taps that regularly rotate through the country’s top microbrews.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Pour House Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Pour House Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Not valid 4/11, 4/25, 5/30, or 6/14. Valid only for select shows; a monthly email will be sent that lists shows available for members to attend for free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.