- One ticket to The Power of Success with Tony Robbins and Steve Harvey
- When: Friday, October 17, at 8 a.m.
- Where: Bankers Life Field House
- Door time: 7:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $68 for general admission (up to $189 value)
- $157 for Executive seating (up to $295 value)
- $263 for VIP seating (up to $495 value)
- $716 for Emerald seating with a luncheon with John Maxwell and photo with Tony Robbins or Steve Harvey (up to $1,295 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Power of Success
- What it is: a seminar featuring famous figures and a team of entrepreneurs sharing their insights on achieving success
- What you’ll learn: leadership and interpersonal skills, business and development strategies, how to manage stress to improve performance, and how to control your urges to email all of your coworkers funny cat videos
- You know Anthony “Tony” Robbins best from: his best selling self-help books such as Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within
- You know entrepreneur Steve Harvey best as: one of the original members of The Kings of Comedy, the author of Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, and the host of his own daytime talk show
- Other motivators at the seminar: leadership authority John Maxwell, self-made millionaire Grant Cardone, investment guru Phil Town, best-selling author Patrice Washington, and commodity trader extraordinaire Dan Stratton