All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass for third-tier seating (up to $55.95 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass for fourth-tier seating (up to $44.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Click here for official rules and eligibility. No purchase necessary to compete.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Price Is Right Live! Stage Show
- The Spectacle: contestants selected to “Come On Down” to compete in an unfilmed version of television’s longest-running gameshow
- The Games: fan favorites such as Plinko, Cliffhangers, the Big Wheel, and even the Showcase Showdown
- The Prizes: everything from appliances and cash to vacations and a brand-new car
- The Host: Todd Newton, the Emmy-winning game-show host seen on Family Game Night and GSN’s Whammy!: The All New Press Your Luck
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.