- One ticket to The Price Is Right Live!
- When: April 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for Price Level C (up to $36.50 value)
- $24 for Price Level B (up to $40.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Price Is Right Live!
- The Spectacle: contestants pulled from the audience “Come On Down” to compete in an unfilmed version of television’s longest-running game show
- The Games: fan favorites such as Plinko, Cliffhangers, the Big Wheel, and even the Showcase Showdown
- The Prizes: everything from appliances and cash to vacations and a brand-new car
Paramount Arts Center
The Paramount has always been a theater rooted in the past but looking toward the future. Observe the organ grills, for example, that flank the stage. A crucial fixture for any silent-movie theater, these artifacts were never used, since the first film screened here was a talking picture, ironically titled Silent. Although it no longer screens the movies, talkies, or smellies of the 1930s, the same building that met original audiences still meets visitors today—the four-foot brass chandeliers in the lobby have been restored and the angular art-deco style continues to pervade from the facade to the stage. Some say, too, that at least one of the original builders is still hanging around: old "Paramount Joe" is the resident ghost, and many of employees have stories about how the kindly phantom has given them a hand when they needed it.