- $20 for one G-Pass to The Princess Bride: An Inconceivable Evening with Cary Elwes (up to $33.35 value)
- When: Sunday, June 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center’s Prudential Hall
- Seating: fourth tier
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Princess Bride: An Inconceivable Evening with Cary Elwes
- The film: the romantic, comedic 1987 adventure film responsible for introducing characters such as Iñigo Montoya and Dread Pirate Roberts into pop culture and the phrase “as you wish” into movie buffs’ valentines
- The man: Appearing here as young hero Westley, Elwes went on to star in films including Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Twister.
- The program: a screening of the movie followed by a talk in which Elwes will let the audience in on behind-the-scenes secrets and funny filming anecdotes
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.