- $35 for one ticket package to Backlot Boudoir Productions’ The Princess & the Pastie (up to $95 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Stratford Inn Ballroom
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- General admission for one (up to $20 value)
- 20 raffle tickets ($20 value)
- Autographed poster ($25 value)
- DVD of the show ($30 value)
The Princess & the Pastie
- Who’s getting parodied: a certain animation studio with an interest in princesses, building theme parks, and anthropomorphic rodents
- Who’s doing the parodying: Backlot Boudoir’s newest crop of burlesque dancers, who will strut and shimmy the gowns of Beauty, Tinkerbell, and other beloved characters to the floor
- Who’s pulling their hair out: Backlot Boudoir’s attorney
Backlot Boudoir Productions
They'll reveal what's under the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' shells. Or what Velma from Scooby Doo looks like without her glasses. Or Boba Fett's preferred method for taking off his armor (spoiler: it involves lots of shimmying). They're the women and men of Backlot Boudoir Productions, and they specialize in burlesque shows rooted in pop culture.