- One ticket to see The Promise
- When: Friday, April 3, 10, 17, or 24, at 7:15 p.m.
- Where: The Texas Amphitheater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Does not include the $5 per vehicle parking fee collected at the gate
- $12 for general admission (up to $25 value)
- $18 for upper reserved seating (up to $35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Written specially for The Texas Amphitheater in Glen Rose, The Promise’s epic rendition of the life of Jesus Christ has inspired audiences for 26 years running and spurred international productions from Moscow to South Korea. Populated by a cast and crew of more than 200 devoted barnstormers, The Promise relates the gospels via contemporary Christian tunes, delivering modern theater without all the monster masks and sirens. The production paints the portrait of a cheerful, relatable savior across its approximately 2-hour and 15-minute running time, which does not include preshow entertainment, live animals, and dazzling production values playing over an elaborate multilevel set. Within The Texas Amphitheatre’s 3,200-seat venue, glimmering stars illumine an ultramodern stage equipped with a rippling moat, rain curtains, and a halo-polishing workshop.