All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket to The Pink Floyd Experience (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Pullo Center
- Seating: orchestra rows H–Y
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Pullo Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Pullo Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.