What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Purple Xperience: Prince Tribute, starting from $19.99
- Standing general admission floor
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Purple Xperience
- The Show: An electrifying tribute to His Purple Majesty that authentically replicates the sound and essence of a true Prince and The Revolution concert.
- What Makes the Xperience So Authentic: The band is led by Matt “Doctor” Fink, whom fans know as the Grammy winning keyboardist of the real Prince and The Revolution from 1978–1991. And in the seemingly inimitable role of Prince, singer and guitarist Marshall Charloff nails the voice, six-string heroics, and unmatched fashion sense of the icon. Plus, they’re from Minneapolis.
- The Showstopper: Expect tears of joy, or just plain purple tears for a departed legend, when the band unleashes it’s epic version of “Purple Rain.”
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.